CNC Miller/Turner required.
Preferably time served within a busy engineering environment. The ideal
candidate should possess extensive experience in all aspects of Heidenhain,
Fanuc or Haas controls.
Preferably the candidate would
• Be fully skilled time served engineer with CNC experience;
• Have extensive experience of Setting and Programming CNC machinery;
• Have a good working knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain or Haas Controls
• Able to create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes;
• Able to interpret engineering drawings and written/verbal instructions;
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
• Have a flexible, friendly and positive approach;
This role offers stability and the opportunity to work on varied projects.
There is usually plenty of overtime.
We also work a shift system of mornings & afternoons. This may be made
available after an initial probationary period.
Working week is 38 hours:
Mon – Thurs 7.30 to 4.00
2.00 finish on Friday
Up to 8.00pm we pay 1.5 after that double time
Sat is time & ½ ‘til 12; double thereafter
20 days holidays a year plus bank holidays. Rising incrementally up to 25 days
Also required time served manual turner/miller.
Please apply by email and attach your C.V. to email@example.com